I really like the color and I found buttons that match it perfectly.
It was meant to be, because I had just the right number of buttons too!
I backed the placket with some leftover cotton I used on one of my earlier projects.
Just tacked it in by hand. I then stitched closed the button holes and
re-sewed them in a darker color.
Even removed the tags and uncovered some non dyed parts.
I'm very pleased by this whole process.
It's filling the knitwear gap I have in my wardrobe.
Right now I'm suffering from a head cold, and I'm so loaded up on water I feel like a sponge. The plus is I'll have great skin next week! :)
Once I feel better, I'll be back.