Sweaters are done!
As you all know, I decided to re-dye that navy one with a more 'blue' dye. Welp, success!
I am very happy with the outcome. It is a bit lighter than I thought it was going to turn out, but the color is even and smooth and I used some of my most wicked 20s buttons on it, so yeah, it was worth it.
The chartreuse sweater on the other hand is a different story.
I decided to re-dye it.
I used a RIT dye on this one. The original dye was iDye. What I didn't expect was the streaking. It's not too bad, but I noticed it and as I was cleaning, I discovered a bottle of unused hunter green RIT dye. I'm sure you can see where this is going.
So this weekend I'll pop this swearer in for its third dye job. I'm getting efficient at this! I can have it dyed in an hour. I'll keep you posted!
Have a great Thursday!!