First off is my overalls.
As you all remember I wanted to try something to make the bib detachable. Well, I failed. It's not going to work. I attempted to sew in two jacket zippers but that was a bust, so I'm just going to attach the bib and just wear them as regular overalls. I'll post the conclusion shortly.
My next back burner project was my skirt of many, many, many, many gores.
I set this one aside because the zipper I put in it didn't have a self locking head and every time I wore it the zipper slid down. It took me a while to get that zipper in, and I'm going to have to rip it out and put in a new one. I'm not looking forward to that at all.
Lastly I'm going to complete my homemade girdle.
Other things just came up so I didn't finish it.
I have all the pieces and I'm ready to do the final parts.
That's my schedule for the next few weeks.