It was already cut out so I decided to overlock it while I had dark thread in the machine.
I was a bit concerned because even though I only sized this one up a couple of inches, I didnt do a mock up. So I pinned the shell together and tried it on. It fit real well, but I moved the darts over some.
The pocket may have to be smaller because of it, but Im cool with that.
I also deepened the front darts a bit for a tighter fit about the waist. I also pondered on a bit of embroidery but then I though that might interfere with the pockets.
The fabric is a nice navy wool, and the lining will be an ecru linen to stiffen out the shape of the bolero.
This may be finished by tomorrow. Yay!