Now I'm done, honest.
I took the muslin slopers and traced them onto paper. I then added 1/4" of ease to the lower torso.
That was all the ease I felt I needed to add. I didn't want to alter the slopers too much.
After that, I then traced out the finals onto brown paper and labeled them accordingly. Now I'm excited. These are all ready to be used, and I think I have the next pattern I'm going to try them on.
On another note, I cut out the duvet and prepped the pieces.
Even changed the thread color on my serger. All I need to do is overlock them and I'm ready for construction. I decided to spice this dress up a bit with some piping. I love the piping. Love it.