Meet Josephine, my new head form.
Id actually planned her way before Onda because I wanted a head bust in a larger size (23") but didn't want to pay crazy bank for one. She started out as an aluminum foil head, and I was going to cover it in sculpy.
As I worked on Onda, I decided to do Josephine the same way, but used linen strips for the cover. I know she looks like a mummy, but I like the basic shape and no face.
She can wear a hat and thats what matters. I like the looks so much that Im re-shooting all the hats in my etsy store.
Onda is almost finished. Im piecing the back of her now because I ran out of the green linen. I was listening to The Mighty Wind Soundtrack (because its awesome) while I was painting Onda in glue and I realized, "Im sick of this glue stuff." I cant wait until shes done.
This was way too much work.