While I was waiting for confirmation for my freelance I went on and cut out the muslin.
I really like the fit of the sleeves, length too. They are a bit drapey as they are in the original drawing.
I had to adjust the lapel and decided to put a bit of a curve in it.
I also had to adjust the front of the bodice by moving the center line inward. My upper bust was a bit smaller and I had some drape that I didn't rightly like. I did have to lower the arm holes. They were a bit tight. I also plan on shaping the jacket a bit more than the pattern allots. Im going to add more depth to the darts and soften the curve to the hip line.
All in all small alterations, so I'm happy with that. Im going to go ahead and cut out my tweed once I make these alterations to the pattern pieces. I might do that tonight, but sleep is looking awesome right now.